How An Attorney Can Help After You've Been Severely Injured In An Auto Accident

Posted on: 18 August 2015

If you're recovering in the hospital from an auto accident, you are probably overwhelmed with worry about your health, future, and finances. If you face huge medical bills and will be unable to work for a long time, it's in your best interest to talk to attorneys like Lynn Jackson Shultz & Lebrun PC and find out your options. If the accident was the fault of someone else, you may be able to pursue a personal injury case.
[Read More]

Can You File A Personal Injury Claim Against The Government?

Posted on: 4 August 2015

When you are involved in an accident and the government is at fault, recovering compensation might not be as easy as you think. The government has certain rules and protections that can make your case more difficult than it would be against a civilian. Before taking any actions, here is what you need to know about a claim against the government. What Do You Need to Do Before Filing a Claim?
[Read More]

If You're Unlucky Enough To Get Hurt In A Personal Injury Case... Hope It Happens In Arizona!

Posted on: 21 July 2015

The state of Arizona believes in fair and reasonable compensation for plaintiffs in personal injury cases, as evidenced by its personal injury statutes. Some states have limits on the amount of money that can be awarded in a personal injury case, commonly called a damage cap, but Arizona does not have any such cap. The state allows injured persons to file for compensation for any injury that was caused by another individual or entity, and it recognizes that the injury may have far-reaching financial implications for the victim and their family.
[Read More]

2 Ways That A Divorce Attorney Can Assist You

Posted on: 1 July 2015

A divorce attorney is one of the most important resources that you can have at your disposal throughout the divorce process. Providing you with mediation options and making sure that your ex obeys the terms of the divorce are just two of the ways that a divorce attorney can help you out. Mediation Mediation is a great way to proceed with a divorce if you and your soon-to-be ex are on good enough terms to sit down and have a civil discussion.
[Read More]